Princeton Abbey & Cemetery
Branding, Graphic Design, Marketing Collateral
The Princeton Abbey & Cemetery in Princeton, New Jersey, is a sanctuary for reflection and remembrance – a final resting place loved ones and a space that brings much comfort to family and friends. The chapel was completed in 1932 for St. Joseph’s College was commissioned by the Vincentian Fathers, members of the Congregation of the Mission founded by St. Vincent de Paul.
The Chapel, designed by F. Ferdinand Durang & Son, incorporates both traditional and English Gothic elements. With a single nave leading to an elevated altar capped by a beautiful wrought iron baldacchino or canopy, the chapel features 18 altars where priests and seminarians celebrated daily Mass.
Services provided include refreshed branding, videography interviews and overviews, marketing collateral, service offerings brochures, and elegantly designed seasonal façade banners for special events.